BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

eternally......

eternally

i lie in bed at night n pray
that u will think of me
i cry until my eyelids close
and dream - eternity

i wake to sunlight on my face
for a moment i forget
then a cloud passes by
and i realize, this is it
i carry on throught the day
feeling joy and feeling pain
i long to gaze upon your face
and share a smile, an embrace

the day is drawing to an end
and still...i think of u
i try to relax, yet in my mind
i wonder what to do

so now i lay me down to sleep
i pray the Lord
my soul will keep
and should u chance to think of me
know that I LUV U...
eternally............

~dis poem [wrote by chimmot] is dedicated 2 all my rumate in m3rix...cHimmot+rOsMa+Eda...IKA...n all TP9...i miss u all so much...mmuuaahhh






[cipinine]

rosma + xena + ika + chimmot

eda + rosma +chimmot +xena >>P3T317..KMPk

2 kamu yg peduli:

Shahrul Tanaka said...

formasi agama mane ko wat ni?? :P

iuNA said...

mne de kaitan ngn mne2 agama..